- December 19, 2018
- Posted by: user
- Category: Health
Each year more than 600,000 men face erectile dysfunction. It affects men of all ages but it increases prevalent with age. Nowadays, millions of men struggle with it but only a few ever seek treatment. Erectile Dysfunction is a personal problem. In many communities talking about is shameful or even embarrassing. Most of the men feel the seeking treatment for erectile dysfunction will be un-useful. They think there is nothing that can help the condition. Men’s as many as 40% experiences erectile dysfunction by 40 and the rates go higher to 70% by age of 70.
Erectile Dysfunction is common. Many people have limited learning on the basics about what it is, what causes it and what is the treatment. Keep reading to learn more about this condition and to find the best solutions to manage it.
What is Erectile Dysfunction?
Erectile Dysfunction, is also called as ED. It is an inability to achieve or maintain an erection. In other words, erection is not firm enough for sex. What exactly happens is that inside the penis? There are two long, cylindrical chambers called ‘corpora cavernosa’. This camber contains myriad blood vessels and tissues. It also contains major artery in each of two. When a person feels aroused, the brain sends chemical messages to the blood vessels in the penis. This causes them to either dilate or open. This allows blood to flow into the penis. As the pressure builds, the blood becomes trapped in the corpora cavernosa. This keeps the penis erect. If the blood flow is insufficient or if it fails to stay inside the penis, it leads to erectile dysfunction.
What causes Erectile Dysfunction?
The common symptoms include:-
- Difficulty in achieving an erection.
- Trouble maintaining an erection
- Reduced interest in sex
Man arousal is a complex process. It can sometimes be difficult to identify a specific cause. Arousal starts in the brain but it also involves the nerves, muscles and blood vessels. It is also affected by hormones and emotions. Erectile dysfunction is not a problem but a consequence.
A major cause of erectile dysfunction:-
- The physical cause of ED– One of the most common causes of ED is irregular circulation and blood pressure. Diseases like heart disease and high blood pressure impact the blood flow. Diabetes also contributes to ED. Other than that:-
– Body composition
– Parkinson’s disease
– Multiple sclerosis
– Peyronie’s Disease
– sleep disorder
– Alcoholism, and
– drug abuse; can also increase the risk of ED.
2. Psychological cause of ED: The contribution of psychological cause adds up to 10% to 20%. It increases the risk of ED. Because arousal starts in the brain, psychological issues can contribute to ED. Moreover, mental health condition like depression or anxiety can impact on libido. This makes arousal more difficult. One of the major causes of ED is stress.
What are ED Treatment Options?
Diagnosing ED requires more than a physical exam and review of symptoms. In case your doctor suspects another underlying problem, he may suggest more testing. Here are some common options available:-
- Erectile Dysfunction Pills: Medication like Cialis enables to achieve an erection. Take these before engaging in sexual activity
- Life Style Change: Changing habits to affect
– Obesity reduction,
– Increasing healthy diet, and
– Regular exercise can also improve the underlying conditions.
At Austra Pharmacy find top-quality pills, consultation, and education on erectile dysfunction. It is simple and easy to make an order using an online website. Buy Online Cialis Pills in Australia at Online Pharmacy for Erectile Dysfunction.